“Before I met the wonderful team at Curchew, my social presence on Twitter and LinkedIn was nonexistent. I had 3 followers on Twitter.
After just three months of Curchew finding wonderfully informative articles for me to post, my followers are up to 132! I’m no Justin Bieber, but that is a wonderful result for a corporate executive like me. My presence on LinkedIn has risen as well, with several of the articles I post getting a “favorite” vote and as many as 250 people viewing some of the posts.
Besides all that, while I find lots of interesting bits on the internet through my own RSS feed, Genelle and her team are able to find stuff that I have not seen. She has turned me on to several new sources of information and wonder. That is what intelligent, guided curation is all about.
Curchew has improved the visibility of my company and of me. Both the corporate brand and my personal brand are much better off in the social sphere than before we started our campaign together. Curchew is an info junkie’s dream…. More of the good stuff…. please!”
Senior Director, Worldwide Customer Care
Customer Care Executive Increases Followers by 120%
A well-established thought leader, Eric is the author of a book, 26 articles and 24 lectures on the topic of Excellence in Customer Care. He is passionate about people, and this is reflected in his commitment to his customers and by the enduring loyalty of his team. He is a self-described “info-junkie” and is insatiably curious about everything – technology, robotics, food, wine, space, etc. When we began our work together, Eric handed us a list of RSS feeds that he regularly reviews. It was 11 pages long. We realized that finding unique content for him to post was going to be a challenge, but we were able to do it. Eric was good enough to provide us with a testimonial about our work together.
- Share insightful, on-brand social media content that amplifies the corporate brand
- Establish Thought Leadership in Customer Care Excellence
- Join the conversation with peers and key influencers on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Personally curated content aligned with Eric’s business objectives and POV
- Drafted engaging headlines for Twitter and LinkedIn using relevant voice, hashtags and Twitter handles for target audience
- Presented content for easy edit and approval on Web & Mobile so Eric was always in control
- Customer Care ExcellenceProvide consistent, best in class customer experience and emphasize its role as a differentiator
- Customer Care in the 21st centuryEmbrace the evolution of customer care from hardware to the IoT (HW + SW and now wearables) Meet customers “where they are”: customer care is now both global and multi-channel
- Technology in Customer CareUC and “call center” technology transitioning to “customer care center” technology
The content curated for Eric has been well received with an approval rate averaging 87.5%.
- 120% increase in followers
- 1.3 interactions per Tweet on average
- 99,357 potential reach
- 91 posts, 80% received interaction
- 30 clicks
- 41 likes
View as PDF…